Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

making connections


Today I was doing reciprocal reading with my group. Our book was 'Big Air' it was easier not being the leader the hardest bit of being the leader for me was summarising what had just happened in the story the easier bit was answering the question or answers. Our second activity of the day is making connection this book is called 'The Olympics'. The easiest bit of the activity is text to self because I have been ice skating before. The hardest bit of making connections was text to world because I had to find out how many countries competed in the winter games.   

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Harlem,
    My named is Vanya and I am a year 7 student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School.
    I like how you and your reading group work together and help each other make connections of the book called Olympics.
    Thanks for blogging Keep up all the hard work

    ReplyDelete