Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tongan language week



This week is Tongan language so week we have created a DLO that shows how to make raw fish. The information is in English and in Tongan. My partner and I had to create the New Zealand translation to Tongan then me and Savelina had to record our self saying the ingredients of the raw fish then we started saying the ingredients in new Zealand and Tongan when we had finished that we said our bits and and then we went and checked our recording and took the mistakes out and went until it was finished      

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous piece of work Harlem! You and Savelina collaborated superbly to create a useful DLO that can be enjoyed by both speakers of English and speakers of Tongan. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work, very informative, I could follow your instructions and it is very visual too, this helps me as I am very much a visual learner. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harlem I’m Kingi I go to Paihia School, I like your Tongan language slideshow. It is very cool. I like the way how you put in a recipe for raw fish it sounds yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Harlem
    I am Major from Paihia school I liked your Tongan language
    I like the way you set it out by saying English. Then you put it into Tongan language.

    ReplyDelete